Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Traffic Scheduler - based in JohannesburgLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 162656BR Apply Now
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The Traffic Scheduler will oversee Sub Saharan Africa, coordinating and scheduling advertising bookings from TCM, Cartoon Network and Boomerang in South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa using the Landmark Platform. The successful candidate will report back to clients as well as tracking revenue and invoicing.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordination of ads reception with Media mark and Media Agencies
- Monitoring ad ingestion in conjunction with Playout provider (Amagi)
- Coordinating bookings on the channel in conjunction with programming team
- Managing ad breaks for Media mark, Promotion breaks for Multi choice and Promotion breaks for ECONET in conjunction with the Programming team
- Quality-checking the ads at ingest
- Tracking revenue and invoicing (when direct deals are done) in conjunction with Colman and Céline
- Supporting Business Development Director with financial reporting documents
- Providing Post Campaign Analyses to Clients
- Working with the Data & Consumer Insights team to produce data analysis and sales argument for our channels in order to support Media mark and Myself
- Working with the D&CI team to benchmark competition and track market trends through thorough data analysis
- Working alongside Business Development Director, Marketing and Media mark to execute Trade marketing initiatives and provide Media mark with marketing/promotional elements needed
- Experience with Landmark (plus Vision would be advantageous)
- Experience with TV Ad Ingestion Process
- Knowledge of Ad Agency Processes
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Skills
- String Client Service ability
Working from our office in Johannesburg, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to see what life is like at Turner!