Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sponsorship & Promotions Account Executive - Maternity CoverLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 169760BR Apply Now
The role of the S&P Account Executive is client facing and requires the ability to understand creative pitches and commercial negotiations and requires key diplomatic and juggling skills as the role directly deals with clients, agencies and the production teams.
Please note that this role is a fixed-term 9-month position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping to generate and maximize the full media offering available to clients under the Turner banner by delivering specialist and tailor-made solutions ensuring at all times that a high level of creative and competitive commercial standards is maintained,
- Writing up proposals/concepts from external and internal briefs,
- Attend client presentations with ad sales,
- Manage and organize the creative process needed to ensure that turnaround time and delivery is at the high standard that our clients and partners expect,
- Work alongside the network marketing team to ensure that all on-air stunts, programme initiatives and off-air events get presented to our clients, and ensure that the programming and presentation teams are aware of all S&P activity
What we’re looking for:
- Experience at either agency or sales house in UK
- Proven track record of client/agency relations
- Creative and commercially minded – full understanding the production process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge/experience of UK television
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Excitingly, we are moving to brand new offices in Old Street in Autumn 2019, close to Shoreditch and Hoxton, the move offers a fresh new working environment for all employees!
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS