Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Senior Licensee Compliance AnalystLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 174446BR Apply Now
The Senior Licensee Compliance Analyst is responsible for delivering licensee insights of Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) EMEA licensees and international agents to ensure compliance with the agreements as well as executing royalty audits. In addition, the analyst will assist and support with operational management of the WBCP team.
What part will you play?
- Conduct business reviews of key licensees as part of the licensee audit process and communicate findings and analysis in appropriate formats to key stakeholders.
- Independently complete all phases of the licensing audit process from the planning to settlement of audit claims.
- Assist and support the Senior Manager with the operational management of WBCP. This could include analysis and evaluation of the reporting environment beyond the financial forecast; performing licensee debtors age analysis, as well as outstanding royalty statement submissions and reviewing products/product approval of Starlabs process and analysis of results.
- Supervise, train and develop junior audit staff.
- Post qualification experience and/or mix of internal and external audit or related experience
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure, and with strong attention to detail, in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), able to tactfully communicate with all levels of personnel
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Ability to travel internationally (30% of time)
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA or equivalent professional qualification
- Knowledge of European languages highly desirable (written and verbal)
- Supervisory/mentoring experience
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS