Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales PlannerLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 167396BR Apply Now
The ideal candidate will have experience in a media/agency environment and will have a strong knowledge of the global media landscape. They should also have strong leadership and organisational skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting in the coordination, communication, and account management of client needs across the market
- Strategically developing media proposals, media schedules, presentations and other supporting documents to relevant territories tailored to clients;
- Supporting Account Managers and CNN local Business representatives in identifying new prospective clients within specified markets (proactive lead generation)
- Campaign management, existing campaigns optimization through brain storming, data analysis and finding new ways of business.
- Managing & developing the Sales Assistant along with all their duties to ensure all administrative needs are met and support Account Manager
- Supplying local Business representatives with appropriate sales tools and following-up in identifying additional programming opportunities for existing clients
- Maintaining smooth running of active media campaigns with assistant, ensuring client and local Business representatives are continuously updated on active campaigns and CNN tools
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience within an agency or client environment
- Effective communication skills with the ability to liaise with all internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain client relationships
- A team player
- Knowledge of Russian is a plus
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Excitingly, we are moving to brand new offices in Old Street in Autumn 2019, close to Shoreditch and Hoxton, the move offers a fresh new working environment for all employees!
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS