Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales Planner, Ad SalesJob ID 171873BR Apply Now
What you’ll be doing:
This is an instrumental role within a high-pressured Regional Sales Team at CNN, focusing on the EMEA region. The Sales Planner role is crucial to the day to day running of the team and works across every aspect of the sales business, which includes pitches, proposals to clients and management of the team assistant and their day to day tasks. They will also assist in the coordination and communication, account management, day to day representative & client needs across the UK market. The Sales Planner will be responsible for contracts, billing and senior administrative tasks within the team. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Assist in the coordination, communication, account management of client needs across Africa and CEE/CIS/Southern Europe markets;
- Strategic development of proposals, media schedules, presentations and other supporting documents to relevant territories tailored to clients;
- Assist Account Managers and Reps in identifying new prospective clients within specified markets (proactive lead generation);
- Campaign management, existing campaigns optimization through brain storming, data analysis and finding new ways of business;
- Maintaining smooth running of active campaigns with assistant, ensuring client and reps are continuously updated on active campaigns;
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual who is passionate about the media industry. Ideally you will have relevant media/agency experience and knowledge of the agency and current media landscape and contacts.
You’ll be extremely organised and have great Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. You’ll be a team player, with strong communication skills who is able to think strategically.
This role is part of the international team, so fluency in any addition language would be helpful, especially French.
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are currently based in Soho, however we are moving to new offices in Old Street in the Autumn of 2019.
To find out how Turner gives back to the communities we work in, take a look here
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS