Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales Operations SpecialistLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 176281BR Apply Now
Business Unit Overview
Our department serves as the Sales Operations partner to the EMEA Sales teams.
This is a pivotal role, responsible for supporting the Sales teams in their day to day operations and spearheading initiatives that drives sales performance and productivity improvements to optimize revenues.
What you’ll be doing:
Part of a team of 5 people, providing Operational support to Sales advertising teams predominantly across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, whilst also working closely with our counterparts at the channels head office in Atlanta.
The Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for the booking and management of TV campaigns on CNN International, copy allocation, sponsorship accuracy and will be working closely with the Sales Teams and many other departments to deliver successful campaigns.
- Point of call/ support service for Sales Operations and Sales team.
- Interpretation and Quality Control of Sales proposals (media plans) before processing.
- Book TV ad-campaigns in Enterprise trafficking system
- Obtain and assign commercial footage to orders (Copy instructions).
- Allocate in-house identification numbers for commercial footage (Assign copy to TV campaigns).
- Work closely with Sales teams on campaign monitoring (re-booking of pre-empted airtime) and ensure revenue is being delivered in full.
- Be able to update live logs via PDF editor software.
- Deliver daily reports to Sales on TV sponsorship and missing creative.
- Ensure that Sales is aware of updated program schedules, programming changes, and any other pertinent information and revise TV specific ad-campaigns accordingly.
- Provide internal and external clients with any reports that they require.
- Assume responsibilities of designated colleague when he/she is out of the office.
- Coordinating sponsorships with multiple departments (World Sport teams etc.)
- Coordinating TV in-house vignette with producers and the Sales teams.
- Be able to read and update Excel template files with formula adjustments.
- Knowledge of network and sales processes and systems preferred
- Able to interpret and use detailed sales plans (in excel) to implement ad campaigns into traffic system software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Able to handle complex and high-volume workload
- Excellent customer services skills
- Take ownership and accountability for responsibilities
- Forward thinking, flexible and adaptable
- Able to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Expertise with Excel VBA is a plus!
- 2+ years’ TV industry experience and ideally within an ad operations team
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution, company bonus and flexible working hours. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS