Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales Operations CoordinatorLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 162687BR Apply Now
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The Sales Operations Coordinator is primarily responsible for trafficking of On-air and Online campaigns for the CEE region, taking whole responsibility for their remit channels. The role will involve occasional travel to Germany and other CEE territories.
The Sales Ops Coordinator will be responsible in ensuring the smooth running of all aspects of the Sales Operations department and be responsible in booking all relevant commercial files sent by our external Ad Reps into Landmark. This will include ensuring all commercial files are delivered to our Playout teams, checked for compliance and ingest jobs raised as well as ensuring that all data is correct prior sending Final commercial playlists to the Presentation team in Munich.
They will also be responsible in the importing and creation of break files ensuring the inventory requirements for the Ad Reps are met to ensure revenue budgets can be achieved. This will include close collaboration with Programming and Presentation teams in Munich. There is also the requirement to book and monitor any web bookings sent via our Ad Reps or internal marketing teams and monitor the progress of all the campaigns via Adtech.
The role will also require someone who is a self-starter and able to work with any Ad Hoc requests.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Facilitating the commercial bookings of all on-air traffic for the CEE region – working in Landmark to create New Products/Campaigns/Copy Lists and Rotations.
- Downloading and viewing all commercial copies to ensure BCAP and Ofcom rules are followed – raising any queries and concerns with our legal team.
- Booking all web campaigns and careful monitoring of their progress
- Creating, importing and checking the monthly breaks for remit channels
- Ability to cover all aspects of the operations role in case of team absences
- Ability to work with several computer applications and troubleshooting when necessary
Knowledge and experience required
- Educated to A-level or above (or equivalent experience)
- Experience/Knowledge of Landmark and Vision Applications or similar
- Ofcom and BCAP knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with all Office applications
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Communication Skills – dealing with several countries all speaking different languages means any communication must be clear and concise.
- Highly detail oriented; and effective problem-solving skills– working across several applications including Landmark, Vision & Adtech it is very important all information is entered correctly
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team – the work requires someone to self-manage their channel from start to finish but also assist others when needed
- Ofcom Knowledge – every commercial booked is viewed by the team as an extra compliance check so it is essential to develop a good understanding of the code
- Excellent Time Management Skills – working with very short deadlines means it is very important to be able to work well under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- An excellent level of competence in common office applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel & Outlook)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Self-Management abilities
- Fluency in Polish or Romanian
Working from our London office in the heart of Soho, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to see what life is like at Turner!