Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Account Manager- Pangaea AllianceJob ID 170916BR Apply Now
We are looking for an ambitious Account Manager to ensure the successful delivery of all campaigns for our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Management of campaign delivery, both for direct campaigns (using the Appnexus/Xandr DSP & Teads) or programmatic (consulting with traders, troubleshooting and advising on best practice).
- Working with existing clients alongside the sales managers to help grow business through excellent customer service, insights and pro-activity.
- Lead all reporting across Pangaea – including everything from campaigns to programmatic analysis to publisher reporting.
- Help coordinate sales management & campaigns on a global scale – with clients across four continents, organization is key.
- Responsible for inventory analysis, spotting trends in supply to feedback to the sales team & catching issues as soon as they happen.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in any of the following: publisher, media agency, ad-tech network/3rd party partner.
- Preferred experience in any of account management, media planning & buying or operations (all digital).
- Excellent knowledge of the digital advertising sector, particularly programmatic. (desirable).
- An understanding of who our publishers are, their stature and the challenges facing them.
- Previous experience using DSPs, SSPs and/or DMPs (desirable).
- Strong numerical & language skills for reporting & client contact.
- Highly organised, capable of managing several tasks at once and prioritising them efficiently & effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Team player – enjoy working closely with others and pitching in on all areas to help form the future of the alliance.
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing programs and events. At Turner, we recognise that how and when we work best varies from person to person - Talk to us about how flexible working can work for you at Turner!
We are currently based in Soho, however we moving to brand new offices in Old Street in Autumn 2019.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS