Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales and Marketing AssociateLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 166973BR Apply Now
Supporting the Integrated Strategist and the wider Media Sales and Marketing team, you will be responsible for assisting with the development of quality advertiser programs.
You don’t need to be an avid sports/ football fan to succeed in this role. You need to have a passion for marketing and be keen to learn and develop by getting involved with all things sales and marketing!
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the team by producing sales and marketing collateral and documentation
- Assisting with the organisation of client events
- Building proposals and assist with client presentations
- Participating in post-sales meetings
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to own a project independently start-to- finish
- Ideally experience working within a sales/ marketing team
What’s on offer
- An entrepreneurial, laid back environment
- A company culture that supports who YOU are: wellness support, paid volunteer time and opportunities and events to bring us together
- Competitive comp, benefits, and work life programs
- Mobility within the company to grow and develop your career with Turner
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS