Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
PR PlacementLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 166933BR Apply Now
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 70 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. Turner’s EMEA portfolio of kids, entertainment, sports and news brands includes Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Boing, adult swim, Toonami, Warner TV, TCM and TNT, CNN, Great Big Story, Bleacher Report and e-league, as well as new venture Toonix, available as a standalone offering as well as in partnership with HBO Nordic.
What part you will play:
As a PR intern for CNN you will report to the Senior Press Officer, provide support to the editorial Press Officer and collaborate with CNN colleagues and international interns.
The role is to assist the department in tasks including but not limited to: monitoring and collating daily press coverage, drafting press releases and monthly programming highlights, and preparing regular coverage reports.
What do we require from you:
- The ideal candidate must be educated to a degree level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep interest in international media
- Previous PR experience is desirable but not a must
- Social media skills are a plus
To be considered for this placement, you will need to submit your CV and answers to the below questions. Please upload your answers to the questions in the cover letter section.
- Why would you like to work for Turner?
- What interests you about this placement?
- Are you a current graduate or recent graduate?
- Do you have the right to work in the UK? Unfortunately, we are not able to consider candidates who would require sponsorship.
- What is your favourite Turner brand and why?
What’s on offer:
- A salary of £20,575, 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and 5 days paid volunteering leave to take part in charitable activities
- Insight into the day-to-day work of a global media company, and the chance to learn valuable skills for your future career
- A broad range of exciting tasks, with support and guidance from your team
- Company-wide training, as well as bespoke learning opportunities for our intern community
Please click here to view more information about our placement programme and the application process or email email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook here to find out more about our company culture!
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS