Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Personal Assistant, CNN - 12-month FTCLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 168586BR Apply Now
Based within our London offices in the heart of Soho we are currently looking for a highly organised, fast thinking and outgoing PA to join our CNN team on a 12-month fixed term contract. Supporting three senior correspondents the ideal candidate will be a hardworking professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work well under pressure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide extensive diary and email management for three senior correspondents
- Provide ad hoc assistance to other correspondents
- Assist in the application of foreign visas for multiple staff
- Book complex international travel itineraries
- Expense reporting using Concur
- Liaise with numerous press offices
- Oversee and coordinate our CNN internship program
- Cover EA in periods of leave and assist visiting SVP staff
- Create and publish biweekly newsletter for the London and EMEA region
- Assist with company event planning
- Management of conference room system and booking of conference rooms
- Assist EA with office management:
- Managing online and paper filing systems, press cards and passports, whilst ensuring data protection laws are being adhered to
- Maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Liaise with facilities to maintain condition of bureau and arrange for necessary repairs
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience working as a personal assistant
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing complex diaries
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels inside and outside the company and good at building strong working relationships within the organisation
- Previous experience in coordinating and office move is desirable but not essential
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Please note that this role is a fixed-term 12-month position
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS