Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Music Reporting ManagerJob ID 167242BR Apply Now
Reporting to the Director, Platform Operations, you will have two main components of the role, compliance reporting and maximising Turner music revenue.
You will take full responsibility for all music reporting of Turner EMEA channels, ensuring our reporting obligations are met with all relevant Performing Rights Organisations and investigating reporting enquiries received from PRO’s and in-house musicians.
This role will also be responsible for managing processes for Turner’s own music, ensuring Turner compositions from idents, fillers and programming are accurately reported. Under the remit of this role there may also be a requirement to draft basic composer agreements and help develop the Turner music library.
As the in house expert in this field, you will provide advice to the business on music related matters and will work to implement and improve workflows, gathering requirements and working alongside relevant Turner teams to ensure the efficient running of Turner reporting processes is maintained.
- Ensuring efficient workflows and processes are set up and maintained
- Accountability for the accuracy of music cue sheet reporting on Turner Channels across EMEA
- Registering and reporting on Turner own compositions (in proms, programming, idents)
- Ensuring key music metrics are reported back to relevant stakeholders
- Providing support and expertise for queries across EMEA teams
- Bridging a number of departments: Operations, Legal, Production and Scheduling and reports to the Director, Platform Operations
- Music rights experience within a broadcast environment is essential
- Experience with music registration and reporting
- Effective leadership of a standalone area, ability to communicate at all levels and drive changes via new processes
- Knowledge of Excel essential as well as some music contract experience
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS