Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Marketing Placement - CNN CreateLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 174416BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, truTV and others. WarnerMedia is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).
What part you will play:
Based at CNN’s International HQ in London, CNN International Commercial (CNNIC) is responsible for monetising the CNN brand outside of North America by offering its brands and partners the opportunity to associate themselves (through advertising, content licensing and distribution) with award winning content and reach through its global pan-regional TV and digital network.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing communications intern to join our trade marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies, collateral and external/internal communications across CNNIC.
Supporting the Senior Manager of Marketing, the marketing intern will collaborate with our marketing, events, PR and brand studio teams in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing communications.
What we require from you:
- Interest in learning about the media industry
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and some of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not within a professional environment
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural and global team environment
What’s on offer:
- A salary of £20,575, 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and 5 days paid volunteering leave to take part in charitable activities
- Insight into the day-to-day work of a global media company, and the chance to learn valuable skills for your future career
- A broad range of exciting tasks, with support and guidance from your team
- Company-wide training, as well as bespoke learning opportunities for our intern community
- You will be one of around 20 interns meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please click here to view more information about our placement programme and timescales.
For hints and tips about the application process click here
WarnerMedia recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS