Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Marketing Manager – Core games, International, WBIELocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 175404BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, a division of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Inc., is a premier worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles.
What part will you play?
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the Intl Product Management & Intl Marketing Strategies of a portfolio of Core videogame releases for launch in international territories.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting and supporting International territories on all aspects of their marketing campaign. This will primarily involve liaising with Global Brand teams in Burbank to ensure global strategies are internationally relevant, rolling out marketing strategies to the territories, ensuring timely delivery of marketing assets, ensuring adherence to global brand strategy and delivering clear concise briefings and information flow to 9 international territories in order to facilitate optimal planning & implementation across the region that assist in meeting WBIE financial goals.
The Marketing Manager will also support the Int Marketing Director’s efforts to develop and grow relationships with internal WB partners (Franchise Group, home video, theatrical and consumer products) as well as external partners such as licensors and European First Party offices of Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft.
In addition, the Marketing Manager will drive all GaaS activities on core games in coordination with Head Office as well as with wider regional teams in order to maximize the potential on each title.
What do we require from you?
- Proven experience in marketing packaged and digital games and /or entertainment sectors.
- Ability to nurture and coach internal team and direct report.
- Experience and understanding of all areas of marketing, including digital marketing, new media buying techniques (such as programmatic), social media marketing & influencers.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with colleagues, vendors, third parties and all levels of personnel.
- Strong influencing skills required in order to champion the Interactive Entertainment category within a large, matrixed organization.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work efficiently and work well under time constraints and in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous videogame marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience of working across European markets
- Experience working on GaaS
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS