Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Manager, Client Services - 12 month FTCLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 172322BR Apply Now
As Client Services Manager you will be a dedicated campaign management resource, part of our CNN International Commercial division. You will be working with our African advertising sales team on a new client campaign, coordinating multiple campaign deliverables internally, as well as being the main day to day point of contact for the client and their agency on all aspects of campaign planning and delivery.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building strong, positive and collaborative working relationships, both internally, and externally with the client team and their agency partners.
- Establishing and leading the internal campaign management processes;
- lead the focus of the internal teams to ensure the business is delivering the requisite quality of work within the required timelines
- creation of work status trackers and reporting for the core campaign team (e.g. Create Brand Studio, Editorial, Digital Studios, Ad Sales, PR, Sales Operations, and Audiences & Data etc.)
- Ensure that regular client check in meetings take place and managing any changes that need to take place with internal teams
- working with sales team to deliver the required client reporting
- Pro-actively manage and lead the day to day client communications throughout the campaign planning and delivery phase;
- diarise regular check in client meetings/calls
- drafting and sending agendas for those meetings/calls
- managing approval process for content where required
- Adding value beyond campaign delivery to a client’s experience of working with CNN
What we’re looking for:
- Significant experience in client services/client and account management
- Must be adept at managing high profile and complex campaigns, with multiple internal and client stakeholders
- Comfortable working directly with senior level clients and their agency leads
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Comfortable leading internal and client facing stakeholder meetings and calls
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative
- Ideally you will have experience working with the Africa region
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are currently based in Soho, however we are moving to new offices in Old Street in Q1 2020.
To find out how Turner gives back to the communities we work in, take a look here
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS