Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
IT & AV Support AnalystLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 166864BR Apply Now
You will be a self-starter, working as part of an international on-call team responsible for the daily operation of AV support, application support and maintenance and service desk and incident management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicate with local vendors to plan structural changes and purchases necessary essentials or for translation purposes
- Overall responsibility for the day to day floor operation including setting up & operation of all fixed and mobile AV, digital display screens, Video Conferencing and production services
- 1st Line AV support for the client facing meeting rooms: Connecting client's laptops to Wi-Fi & screens etc
- Support for live events, operating the portable mixing unit, setting up wired & wireless microphones and providing a camera crews with sound feeds
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our customers & allow up selling for equipment to provide enhanced inhouse services
- Application support and maintenance to both users and service delivery functions
- Ensures that documentation of supported components is available and accessible to all who need to use it
- Assists users in making more effective use of desk-top systems, products and services, investigating complex problem situations to diagnose underlying causes and helping users to recover or continue operation
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of two years AV related experience within a service desk, corporate environment
- Able to demonstrate prioritization, planning, organization and execution skills to ensure smooth running of the operations and the successful completion of technically demanding events and projects
- Can work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Effectively coach and provide guidance to others
- This role will involve moving and lifting of equipment
- Experience in hardware and software support
- Previous experience working in an international office environment
- Server and network knowledge
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Excitingly, we are moving to brand new offices in Old Street in Autumn 2019, close to Shoreditch and Hoxton, the move offers a fresh new working environment for all employees!
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS