Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Integrated StrategistLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 166975BR Apply Now
Reporting to both the Director, Branded Content Services and the International Commercial Director, you will be a key member of the Media Sales and Marketing team. Primarily, you will be responsible for developing, communicating and executing marketing strategies, and supporting sold campaigns from inception to execution. You will collaborate with various departments across Bleacher Report to deliver best in market integrated programs.
You don’t need to be an avid sports/ football fan to succeed in this role. You need to be a creative, with a strategic mindset about creating moments that matter.
What you’ll be doing
- Ideation and strategic proposal writing: Develop high impact content marketing campaigns for advertisers across digital, mobile, social, influencer and event/experiential platforms. Execute and maintain sold media programs, including but not limited to client communication, project management, and digital optimization
- Project management includes managing all timelines, budgets, client expectations/KPIs (in partnership with sales), engaging and overseeing tactics across multiple departments and outside vendors
- Support the larger strategy team, including development of sales opportunities, industry partnerships, trends
- Develop and communicate learnings and ideas to sales and marketing teams
- Support and develop signature B/R Football programs, including developing and executing revenue-driving sponsorships to support them
What we’re looking for
- Strong marketing/proposal writing skills, including clear and concise oral and written communication and ability to strategically develop ideas
- Strong knowledge of current digital, social, and mobile advertising platforms and ability to implement into everyday work
- Ability to execute and manage multi-platform marketing programs on behalf of advertisers
- Hands-on experience with digital platforms and web technologies preferred
What’s on offer
- An entrepreneurial, laid back environment
- A company culture that supports who YOU are: wellness support, paid volunteer time and opportunities and events to bring us together
- Competitive comp, benefits, and work life programs
- Mobility within the company to grow and develop your career with Turner
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS