Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Innovation & Business Development PlacementLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 174422BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, truTV and others. WarnerMedia is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).
What part you will play:
As Innovation & Business Development intern you will work as part of the Innovation team and support them in designing, planning, executing and communicating WarnerMedia’s innovation initiatives for our global markets including Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Latin America, Nord America. As part of the role, you will liaise and work with colleagues from different business areas, as well as external experts and partners.
What we require from you:
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in Innovation and Business Development
- Good knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint, and overall computer skills
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Challenge seeker, ambitious and self-driven
- Keen interest in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Keen interest in the media industry
- Fluency in an additional European or major world language would be beneficial, but not essential
- A salary of £20,575, 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and 5 days paid volunteering leave to take part in charitable activities
- Insight into the day-to-day work of a global media company, and the chance to learn valuable skills for your future career
- A broad range of exciting tasks, with support and guidance from your team
- Company-wide training, as well as bespoke learning opportunities for our intern community
- You will be one of around 20 interns meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please click here to view more information about our placement programme and timescales.
For hints and tips about the application process click here
WarnerMedia recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS