Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Head of Digital Ad OperationsLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 160977BR Apply Now
Turner owns and operates some of the leading cable television networks and related properties in the world, including: News - CNN, HLN; Entertainment - TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Turner Classic Movies, Adult Swim, truTV, and Turner Sports, reaching an impressively broad domestic and international audience. In addition to its cable networks, Turner manages digital sports, including bleacherreporter.com, NBA.com, NCAA.com, PGA.com, Copa90, Great Big Story.
This role is for a truly International Head of Ad Operations working with the entertainment and sports teams across APAC, LATAM and EMEA. The role will require the building of a team and management remotely, managing people and individual brand teams across the regions, future proofing the O&O properties and ensuring best in class in terms of viewability, ad blocking strategy, commercial solutions and all other digital ventures and capabilities. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to Head up a Global Ad Operations team, working with all regions, and drive the agenda on workflow and efficiencies, building a team and launching commercial ventures.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Monitor team workload supporting Sales and other team structures at all times
- Manage key external relationships with agency and 3rd party counterparts – as point of escalation, support and development
- Set up systems and processes that deliver effective campaign management in terms of; speed of delivery, Tier 1 service levels, campaign performance and results.
- Identifying process and system improvements as well as the team’s development needs and opportunities
- Maintaining relationships and monitoring service with multiple sales and development teams across all Brands
- Improving systems and revenue opportunities across Web and Mobile platforms, with all targeting and optimisation partners
Knowledge and experience required
- Proven experience working within the online advertising industry
- Experience working within programmatic advertising – agency or publisher (digital)
- Day to day experience of using ad servers (DFP a must, migration experience a bonus)
- Knowledge of using DMP technology or a good understanding of a DMP capabilities
- Highly proficient analysis of figures and understanding of KPIs
- Understanding of dynamic allocation/ Header bid technology is a plus
- Commercial exposure to ensure understanding between ops efficiency and revenue generation
- Proven track record of defining the agenda and delivering based upon that agenda
- Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail, with the ability to analyse and extract information from a large dataset and interpret information to make business decisions
Working from our London Head office in the heart of Soho, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our audiences. On screens of every shape and size you’ll find Turner.
Less fear. More fun. All in.