Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Executive AssistantLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 175386BR Apply Now
CNN is a major global pioneering news channel which has been at the forefront of news reporting for over 30 years. Its two dozen branded networks and services are available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories. It reaches 100 million households in the U.S. and CNN International reaches more than 293 million households around the world.
CNN International Commercial (CNNIC) looks after the advertising and content sales for the channel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Extensive, proactive and complex diary and travel management, including setting up conference and video conferencing calls (over several time zones), as well as internal and external meetings, including arranging room bookings, presentation material, equipment and catering
- Ensuring the SVP is briefed and knows where he needs to be throughout the day, prompting when necessary
- Handling sensitive and confidential information with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality
- Building effective relationships with EA peers, being a team liaison/go-to person, help build positive team morale
- Submitting all relevant Travel & Expenses reports for the Execs correctly and in a timely manner, setting up vendors, raising and tracking purchase order numbers
- Managing and coordinating team and communication events such as monthly team meetings, team offsite and conferences, volunteer days
- coming up with ideas for the team, such as themes and locations for team off-sites
- providing solutions to logistical challenges within the team, liaising with Facilities, Logistics and IT
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Co-ordinating the office logistics for the leadership team who travel frequently across US, Europe, Asia and South America
- Helping create presentations, external communications and occasionally support management of budgets;
- Attending team update meetings, capturing and following up on key actions
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Dealing with incoming email and post;
What we’re looking for:
- A keen interest in and knowledge of TV and Media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing complex diaries, preferably working across different time zones
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels inside and outside the Company and good at building strong working relationships within the organisation.
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are currently based in Soho, however we are moving to new offices in Old Street.
To find out more about WarnerMedia take a look here
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS