Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Director Global Themed Entertainment, EMEALocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 175050BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) is seeking an experienced individual in the Themed Entertainment industry to manage multiple high-profile licensees around the world. This motivated, high capacity individual will be able to balance the business objectives of the company with the project management and creative development of world class projects all while working with some of the worlds’ best known and most beloved characters from the worlds of DC, Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera and more.
Essential job functions
- Manage all aspects of current theme park and location-based entertainment licensees. This includes day to day relationships, ongoing planning, design & development of new rides, shows, attractions, F&B, and retail
- Work with the Vice President to develop region specific strategies that encompass goals of the global strategy and effectively execute territory specific initiatives and new opportunities
- Promote constant brand knowledge and positioning to ensure our brands and franchises are considered in yearly capital plans with each licensee
- Collaborate with the WBCP office in the region to maximize coordination and support of overall WBCP goals
- Work closely with Creative Services, Finance, Legal, Franchise Marketing, DC, PR, Brand Assurance and other stakeholder teams as needed
- Will work with Vice President/Senior Vice President on large scale development projects as needed
- Responsible for budget process for assigned licensees
- Works with other department team members that manage the merchandise, live show, exhibit and character programs
- Participates in cross-divisional efforts between themed entertainment partners and Warner Bros. divisions
- Works with licensees to obtain and analyze key sales data and performance metrics
- Performs other related duties, including special projects, as assigned
- Extensive travel throughout the EMEA region
- Expertise of theme park, location-based entertainment or themed entertainment industry is required
- Must have ability to organize and prioritize work
- Must have proven and effective presentation skills and the ability to prepare written and oral presentations
- Must be able to communicate effectively with licensee, vendors and senior management
- Ability to manage and foster relationships both internally and externally is key
- Must have effective and proven attention to detail skills to manage the many facets of projects
- Experience managing world renowned intellectual properties
- Knowledge of the DC, Lord of the Rings, Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera, Cartoon Network and other Warner Bros. film properties would be an advantage
- Experience with licensing a plus
- Experience with financial models and budgets
- Familiarity with developing creative themes
- Must be familiar with Mac computers and related Mac programs
- Knowledgeable in Mac & Microsoft based programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS