CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Digital Trainee - 12 month FTCLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 166272BR Apply Now
The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of YouTube and other social media platforms. They will also have strong video and photo editing skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Editing, uploading and optimising video content for YouTube
- Scheduling and creating social media content
- Handling SEO and Metadata for social media and YouTube
- Localising and creating promotional assets
- Assisting with campaigns on the Cartoon Network, Boomerang, TNT and Adult Swim channels
- Contributing ideas for campaigns and promotions
What we’re looking for:
- Working knowledge and experience of YouTube (uploading, optimising and analytics)
- Working knowledge of major social platforms (uploading, optimising and analytics)
- Strong video and photo editing skills using Adobe Creative tools
- Organised with great attention to detail, and able to work off own initiative
- Able to prioritise in an environment of constantly changing priorities, and able to meet deadlines
- Able to work in a diverse team based in multiple countries
- Interested in developing a career in digital and content marketing
- Understands brands and brand building on digital platforms
- Experience of, or interested in developing a career working on TV and entertainment brands
- Experience of working with/in a MCN
- Working knowledge of creating and publishing content using a CMS, and managing websites
- Ability to speak Bulgarian, Dutch, German, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian or Russian is beneficial but not essential
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Please note that this role is a fixed-term 12 month position.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS