CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Digital Operations SpecialistJob ID 170544BR Apply Now
Its two dozen branded networks and services are available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories. It reaches 100 million households in the U.S. and CNN International reaches more than 293 million households around the world.
Digital Sales Operations work closely with sales departments, editorial programming and many others, supporting with daily promos and managing all sold interactive campaigns for CNN International, CNN.com, CNN Business, CNN Arabic, CNN Espanol and CNN Mobile/App, to maximize revenue.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to provide front- end support from booking campaigns and trafficking, to management and optimization for all International Digital Ad Sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Book, traffic, & manage campaign performance and distribution of weekly performance report to CNN Digital sales staff
- Monitor campaign performance, optimize campaigns and prepare post ad-campaign reports.
- Creative submission and testing, ensuring that the creatives meet CNN’s technical specs.
- Campaign co-ordination between sales, agency, and 3rd party production/ad serving vendors.
- Ensure campaign billing, rep commissions and vendor payment is correct and co-ordinate with finance department for process and amendments where required.
- Troubleshoot issues: All banner creative, custom executions, under/over-delivery issues, order management and optimisation implementation.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience with Google Ad Manager
- Familiarity with mobile, video advertising and audience/behavioural targeting
- Experience with major Rich Media vendor products and agency reporting tools
- Experience with performance campaign tactics
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel
- Knowledge of Rich Media, Video Encoding, HTML5
- Knowledge of web page composition and analytical tools
- Experience with any of the following: FreeWheel, Operative One, Krux, Native and Celtra, Yieldex or MOAT
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing programs and events. At Turner, we recognise that how and when we work best varies from person to person - Talk to us about how flexible working can work for you at Turner!
We are currently based in Soho, however we moving to brand new offices in Old Street in Summer 2019.
To find out how Turner gives back to the communities we work in, take a look here
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS