Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Digital Sales PlannerJob ID 170921BR Apply Now
We are currently looking to recruit a Digital Media Planner to join our T.1 Global Digital Sales team based in London in the heart of Soho.
T.1 provides simplified access to the global Turner & Warner portfolio for advertisers. You will be responsible for supporting the growth of advertising revenue across the Turner International Sport/eSport (a passion for sports is desirable), Entertainment and Kids/Family portfolio from existing and new clients, plus business development opportunities. This may also include wider Warner Media and AT&T product opportunities identified by T.1.
The Digital Media Planner's role is crucial to the day-to-day running of the team and works across every aspect of the sales business, which includes pitches, proposals to clients, general sales intelligence, collateral and support.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategic development of proposals, media schedules, presentations and other supporting documents to relevant territories tailored to clients
- Co-ordination, sourcing and blending of proposal, assets and solutions from multiple media brands/stakeholders in the portfolio
- Assisting Digital Directors in identifying new prospective clients within specified markets (proactive lead generation)
- Pipeline management of leads and pitches, ensuring client and reps are continuously updated on active campaigns, deliver PCAs
- Campaign management, optimisation, data analysis and financial management and reporting against targets
- Research work with the regional sales team to provide and develop relevant audience information for reps and clients across territories
- Monitoring competitive international networks, publishers and appropriate local/regional broadcasters
- To assist generally in the smooth running of the team and clients;
- Deeply understand Turner’s global portfolio and suite of digital and broadcast marketing solutions
- Analyse digital KPIs and identify opportunities to optimise revenue and rates
- Drive smart advertising solutions within TI using experience and market intelligence – ensure we are at the forefront of the industry
- Provide digital expertise and up-to date information of the TI product, digital offer and processes to cross-platform sales and local teams.
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience in digital media
- Knowledge of the global media landscape
- A creative thinker
- Great attention to detail and numeracy
- Exceptional Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well alone and within a team when allocated certain tasks and responsibilities
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Excitingly, we are moving to brand new offices in Old Street in Autumn 2019, close to Shoreditch and Hoxton, the move offers a fresh new working environment for all employees!
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS