Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Digital CoordinatorJob ID 171839BR Apply Now
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 70 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. Turner’s EMEA portfolio of kids, entertainment, sports and news brands includes Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Boing, adult swim, Toonami, Warner TV, TCM and TNT, CNN, Great Big Story, Bleacher Report and e-league, as well as our new venture Toonix, in partnership with HBO Nordic.
We are on a mission to Reimagine TV and disrupt our industry by turning viewers into highly engaged, loyal and unapologetic fans of the content we create and the deeply personal experiences we provide.
As Digital Coordinator, you’ll be working to sustain, grow and engage local fans across our portfolio of digital touchpoints including: websites, games, apps, via our pay tv platform partners and YouTube when necessary. You’ll create, schedule content and manage projects in line with the agreed strategies in our region.
You’ll be a strong collaborator, with excellent attention to detail who will need to work with a number of internal and external stakeholders including; sales, programming, creative, marketing, PR and production, data and insights with local and central teams (research, digital, marketing and others) based in London and in other offices.
You’ll be passionate about content and digital media and you’ll be data savvy, you’ll leverage data to inform decisions and able to contribute to ensuring we curate engaging destinations our fans love.
What you’ll be doing:
- Calendar Management and content uploading – creating and updating publishing calendars in line with the year that supports marketing initiatives, franchises, sales efforts and fan engagement. Uploading content and updating new assets on core websites, YouTube and other digital platforms. Working to hit agreed KPI’s and rights restrictions.
- Implementing and managing paid digital campaigns – lead on delivering paid digital campaigns across Google Ad Words, Apple and others that may arise, from creation to implementation. Continually optimize to ensure best results and work with relevant peers to create efficient best in class campaigns that hit agreed KPI’s.
- Budget and general database management – work with the Senior Digital Manager to update all relevant budget tracking documents, raise POs and maintain all Finance documents and folders. Ensure all database is updated with campaign dates, regular reports and approvals. Become the team expert for Peoplesoft, our PO system.
- Lead on co-ordination – become a confident, key part of the Northern Europe team that is able to contribute ideas to improve performance. Ensure team folders are organized and updated correctly. Ensure rights restrictions, platform requirements are met and that we comply with GDPR and other relevant law at all times. Work closely with the sales team to ensure maximum commercial optimization.
- Data fueled decision making – become proficient in suite of research tools to optimize performance, spot technical issues and general technical issues that may jeopardize performance. Ensure relevant tracking and reporting sheets are updated and work with local Data and Insights team to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Project management – assist or mange projects that are delivered on time and on budget Ensure relevant processes, forms and approvals are in place including green light forms, privacy impact assessments and tracking.
- Videos and Competitions – lead on viewer competitions to ensure accuracy, prize fulfilment, compliance with GDPR and relevant reporting. Work with producers to mirror the video strategy from YouTube on the website and update video library regularly on all key websites.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in a digital environment
- Strong co-ordination, editorial and administrative skills.
- Understanding of digital media technology and terminology
- Knowledge of digital video formats and familiarity with rich media standards
- Good understanding of social networks and online communities
- Experience with delivering content to different digital platforms
- Experience with stakeholder and project management
- Proficient in Office suite, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Google Ad Words, buying Facebook campaigns desirable
- Data reporting
- Experience in updating websites using CMS preferable
- Basic Photoshop, Adobe Premiere and HTML skills are an advantage
- Project management and administrative skills
- Passionate about content and digital media
- Flexible and good at multi-tasking
- Positive attitude and ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to communicate at a number of levels both internally and externally in a professional manner
- Interested in developing a career in digital production and content management
- Desire to learn new analytical systems (Omniture, YouTube Creator Studio, AppFigures)
- Passion and desire to contribute to the success of Warner Media digital by providing creative ideas to feed into the Year Plan and for keeping digital and social media platforms fresh and creative
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are currently based in Soho, however we are moving to new offices in Old Street in September 2019.
To find out how Turner gives back to the communities we work in, take a look here
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS