Credit Controller - FTC May 2019Location United Kingdom - London Job ID 166657BR Apply Now
Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader, you will be responsible for collection of outstanding debt for the Turner EMEA ledger and ensuring customers adhere to their agreed payment terms.
Please note that this role is a fixed-term contract, until the 31st May 2019.
What you’ll be doing:
- Achieving DSO reduction and cash collection targets by the effective collection of outstanding debt
- Work closely with Turner EMEA Sales teams to support sales for the business by providing a high level of Customer Service for all customers, with a particular focus on Key Accounts for the business
- Effective management of the automated collection function, including Dunning letters and outsourcing to external Debt Collection Agents
- Effective management of account/invoice disputes, both with internal and external customers, so that disputes are resolved within agreed SLAs
- Escalating debt and making recommendations for account blocks where appropriate
- Identifying bad debt and preparing of documentation as appropriate
- Chasing customers for Withholding Tax certificates as required and following appropriate regional processes
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience within a global collections environment
- Intermediate Excel and Word
- Strong track record of DSO and aged debt reduction
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluency in a European language
- A Level or higher in Maths
- Experience working with an automated collections software tool such as GetPaid, Ero57 etc
- ICM qualification
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Excitingly, we are moving to brand new offices in Old Street in Autumn 2019, close to Shoreditch and Hoxton, the move offers a fresh new working environment for all employees!
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS