Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Contracts AdministratorLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 168690BR Apply Now
The ideal candidate will have some contract systems and drafting experience, as well as excellent organisational skills.
What you’ll be doing:
• Drafting all Consumer Products License Agreements via our L&M contracts administration system as well as other Agreements assigned by the Legal Department
• Paralegal work – conducting contract reviews & basic legal drafting for matters across the business
• Systems Implementation/Process updates
• Detailed contract reporting, including for Licensing & Merchandising team/Accounts/Finance
• Key person for routine queries from the Licensing & Merchandising team, Accounts, Finance
• General Administration – sending out contracts, saving contracts etc.
What we’re looking for:
• Contract Systems Experience (Contract Management database experience beneficial)
• A high level of Accuracy: to ensure License Deal Requests are accurate and complete
• Drafting Experience: contract drafting + basic amends to all License Agreements and Amendments
• Ability to work under pressure: Working closely with the EMEA Territory Managers and the Legal Department, prioritizing and distributing workload.
• Good excel and administration skills
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills: Liaising with the CN sales teams, licensees and agents throughout EMEA
• Enthusiasm, flexibility and accountability.
• Licensing Business: An understanding of how the consumer product or other intellectual property licensing businesses work.
• A knowledge of how Finance teams recognise revenue.
• A knowledge of the License Maestro contract management system (but not essential).
• A working knowledge of either French, Italian or Spanish beneficial (but not essential).
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 2 additional days leave for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS