Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Content Solutions Manager - Great Big StoryLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 173842BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 70 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. Turner’s EMEA portfolio of kids, entertainment, sports and news brands includes Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Boing, adult swim, Toonami, Warner TV, TCM and TNT, CNN, Great Big Story, Bleacher Report and e-league, as well as our new venture Toonix, in partnership with HBO Nordic.
We are on a mission to Reimagine TV and disrupt our industry by turning viewers into highly engaged, loyal and unapologetic fans of the content we create and the deeply personal experiences we provide.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and oversee the RFP pre-sales process, analysing incoming RFPs to assess the products and platforms that make most sense for the brief based on budget, KPIs and demographics
- Act as the primary point of contact for all pre-sales requests, ensuring the relevant stakeholders are introduced at the necessary point in the process
- Clearly communicate advertiser goals, share insights and initiate brainstorm meetings with the content team to develop custom programs that solve for client goals
- Develop creative solutions in the Great Big Story voice that solve advertiser goals
- Work with relevant teams to build distribution and targeting strategies, including pricing out the associated costs
- As and when relevant, coordinate with other parts of CNN and Warner Media for extensions beyond the Great Big Story platform
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in integrated marketing / digital content/ brand strategy; publishing or media background highly preferred
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience building and executing digital and social sponsorships
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to think outside the box and present opportunities visually in Powerpoint and Keynote
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong project management skills; ability to move multiple proactive initiatives forward, and manage several reactive deliverable responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to own a project independently start-to- finish and to communicate thoroughly throughout scope of project
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are currently based in Soho, however we are moving to new offices in Old Street.
To find out more about WarnerMedia take a look here
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS