Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Content Operations PlacementLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 166979BR Apply Now
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 70 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. Turner’s EMEA portfolio of kids, entertainment, sports and news brands includes Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Boing, adult swim, Toonami, Warner TV, TCM and TNT, CNN, Great Big Story, Bleacher Report and e-league, as well as new venture Toonix, available as a standalone offering as well as in partnership with HBO Nordic.
During this placement, you will be supporting a fast-paced team to deliver a variety of Operational activities whilst developing your own skills. You will have the opportunity to make valuable contributions to your department and build your knowledge in order to pursue a career in Operations within the media industry.
What part you will play:
- Support the delivery of content to Turner for onward distribution, working with the operational teams to ensure content is delivered to deadline and with all expected support materials
- Work with the Syndication team on delivery of content to Turner clients
- Support the Content Delivery team to deliver content to our affiliates across linear and VOD
- Track and log on air incidents for review with Service Delivery Director.
- Assist the team with raising purchase orders, invoicing and reporting
What do we require from you:
- A passion for Broadcasting and Media (particularly in TV/VOD) with a desire to develop a career in TV Operations
- Ideally database experience – e.g. data entry, management etc.
- Knowledge of current and upcoming industry technologies, practices and competitors
- Why would you like to work for Turner?
- What interests you about this placement?
- Are you a current graduate or recent graduate?
- Do you have the right to work in the UK? Unfortunately, we are not able to consider candidates who would require sponsorship.
- What is your favourite Turner brand and why?
- A salary of £20,575, 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and 5 days paid volunteering leave to take part in charitable activities
- Insight into the day-to-day work of a global media company, and the chance to learn valuable skills for your future career
- A broad range of exciting tasks, with support and guidance from your team
- Company-wide training, as well as bespoke learning opportunities for our intern community
Please click here to view more information about our placement programme and the application process.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS