Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Digital Insights AnalystLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 175430BR Apply Now
Also, this person will find efficiencies and process that enable us to meet sponsorship KPIs and the wider CNN audience growth targets.
This role is suited to someone with an analytical brain who can turn data into content strategies.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting into the Campaign Strategy and Delivery Manager, the role is a data-focused position that analyses content performance in real-time to meet the growing demands of CNN’s sponsorship portfolio. They will create and manage KPI documents that will be presented during team meetings to review the campaign pacing and inform the content commissioning process.
You will have some experience in working with analytics suites like Adobe Omniture, Chartbeat and Domo, as well as Google Analytics and a range of social tracking tools. These tools will be used to drive and ultimately increase revenue, but also with a focus on ensuring that the sponsorship team is contributing to CNN’s wider audience growth targets.
They role will monitor social and search trends to highlight opportunities to commission content around themes covered by the Editorial Sponsorship team – including sustainability, business, travel, style, sport or regionally focused news.
Working closely with our Commercial Insights and Digital Analysts to improve our tools and the range of reports and data. They will be vital in creating a culture that embraces data and the role it can play in helping CNN understand more about its global audience.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use audience research and metrics to optimize audience development plans. Ability to plan, measure and report on program successes through targeted KPIs.
- Deep understanding of digital audience channels such as SEO, Social Media, Newsletters, Mobile Alerts and other news and entertainment digital outlets and their respective metrics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced newsroom environment.
- Understanding of SEO best practices to assist editorial and programming teams with site and campaign optimisation.
- Basic understanding of A/B and Multivariate testing and personalization campaigns, ideally with Optimizely.
- Creating and testing hypotheses based on insights from audience targeting and analyses, both on owned platforms as well as in Social Media networks, particularly Facebook and YouTube.
- Basic knowledge of digital media technologies, particularly a good understanding of capabilities and limitations.
- Strong working knowledge of analytics platforms and BI tools.
- Communication, presentation and organizational skills and ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Science, Marketing, Journalism or a related discipline.
- Experience working in a global editorial organisation.
- Understanding of Real-Time-Bidding and Programmatic media landscape.
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 28 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are currently based in Soho, however we are moving to new offices in Old Street in Q1 2020.
To find out more about WarnerMedia take a look here
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS