Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Business Operations PlacementLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 174420BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, truTV and others. WarnerMedia is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).
What part you will play:
Data and Analytics has a vision to create a single, central, and consolidated data repository as a critical and vital asset for strategic and operational decision making across WarnerMedia International. Its mission is to empower WarnerMedia employees to always use data to start, continue, or conclude every business decision.
Business Operations supports this mission by providing skilled program management and Agile business processes to drive data product delivery.
The Business Operations Intern is part of the team responsible for communication and implementation across the distributed Data Strategy & Analytics organisation.
What we require from you:
- Interest in Business Operations or Project Management
- Experience working with wiki web sites
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Introductory knowledge of agile development practices (especially Scrum and / or Kanban)
- Experience in Basic HTML/CSS
- Experience in the media industry, particularly in the areas of digital or data
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Experience with data visualisation or BI software like Looker, a plus
What’s on offer:
- A salary of £20,575, 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and 5 days paid volunteering leave to take part in charitable activities
- Insight into the day-to-day work of a global media company, and the chance to learn valuable skills for your future career
- A broad range of exciting tasks, with support and guidance from your team
- Company-wide training, as well as bespoke learning opportunities for our intern community
- You will be one of around 20 interns meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please click hereto view more information about our placement programme and timescales.
For hints and tips about the application process click here
WarnerMedia recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS