Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Brand Marketing PlacementLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 166942BR Apply Now
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 70 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. Turner’s EMEA portfolio of kids, entertainment, sports and news brands includes Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Boing, adult swim, Toonami, Warner TV, TCM and TNT, CNN, Great Big Story, Bleacher Report and e-league, as well as new venture Toonix, available as a standalone offering as well as in partnership with HBO Nordic.
What part you will play:
As Brand Marketing Intern you will support the Turner Kids EMEA Marketing & Brand management team. The objective of this role is to support the organisation in growing the Turner Kids brands (e.g. Ben 10, The Powerpuff Girls, Adventure Time etc) across EMEA. In particular, the Intern will support the ongoing development of key brands and assist in the delivery of EMEA brand initiatives & marketing campaigns.
Tasks include, but not limited to: supporting the team in the coordination, planning and activation of long term brand plans and initiatives, liaising with the local marketing teams and business divisions to gather information about all key brand led-projects, supporting delivery of brand and marketing assets to the local teams and, supporting with the development and distribution of premium key brands.
What do we require from you:
- You will possess extremely good communication, planning and time management skills
- Keen interest in the Media industry and its brand, especially kids related
- Self- starter and ability to work both independently and in a team
- The ideal candidate will have or will be studying towards a business-related bachelors degree, desirably Marketing related; however other degrees will be considered
- A second European language or Arabic would be a plus, but not essential
To be considered for this placement, you will need to submit your CV and answers to the below questions. Please upload your answers to the questions in the cover letter section.
- Why would you like to work for Turner?
- What interests you about this placement?
- Are you a current graduate or recent graduate?
- Do you have the right to work in the UK? Unfortunately, we are not able to consider candidates who would require sponsorship.
- What is your favourite Turner brand and why?
What’s on offer:
- A salary of £20,575, 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and 5 days paid volunteering leave to take part in charitable activities
- Insight into the day-to-day work of a global media company, and the chance to learn valuable skills for your future career
- A broad range of exciting tasks, with support and guidance from your team
- Company-wide training, as well as bespoke learning opportunities for our intern community
Please click here to view more information about our placement programme and the application process or email email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook here to find out more about our company culture!
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS