Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Agency Sales Manager - Pangaea AllianceLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 167726BR Apply Now
Reporting to the Pangaea Sales Director, you will be responsible for cultivating and managing the Group M agency patch, to drive both managed and programmatic revenue across the Alliance. You will build a portfolio of new business, working with agency trading desks and planning and activation teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing new business opportunities to then manage and maintain to reach revenue targets
- Maintaining and developing relationships with agencies and buyers
- Providing support to clients regarding software platforms that are key to Pangaea
- Be an expert in programmatic, keeping up to date with news, trends and challenges in the industry
What we’re looking for:
- Proven agency business development and negotiating experience
- Excellent knowledge of the digital advertising sector, particularly programmatic
- Experience of high volumes of face-to-face meetings per week
- An understanding of current industry challenges facing Publishers
- Proven track record of sales success in the Agency arena, particularly with acquiring new customers and growing them to become significant spenders
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and bonus opportunity, and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical and generous pension contribution. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Excitingly, we are moving to brand new offices in Old Street in Autumn 2019, close to Shoreditch and Hoxton, the move offers a fresh new working environment for all employees!
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS