Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Ad Technology ManagerLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 160978BR Apply Now
Turner owns and operates some of the leading networks and related properties in the world, including: News - CNN, HLN; Entertainment - TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Turner Classic Movies, Adult Swim, truTV, and Turner Sports, reaching an impressively broad international audience. In addition to its networks, Turner manages digital sports verticals, including bleacherreporter.com, NBA.com, NCAA.com, PGA.com, Copa90 and also Great Big Story.
The role is to lead all Ad Technology projects. This includes but is not limited to: setup and implementation, provision of a central control, guidance on digital advertising solutions and analysis of performance.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading the setup and implementation of core ad technology projects, including but not limited to Primary publisher ad server, booking and workflow tools, delivery and optimisation software, audience and targeting solutions and header bidding solutions.
- Ensuring consistent and optimal setup for ad operations teams’ efficiency and providing additional revenue opportunities for the commercial team.
- Initial and on-going mapping and analysis of Ad Technology stack
- Manage key internal relationships with development and PM teams to ensure smooth roll-out of tech
- Build and manage working relationships with technology companies and partners
- Be product champion and a specialist for ad technology products that add value
- Improving systems and revenue opportunities across Web and Mobile platforms, with all targeting and optimisation partners
- Constantly evolving and maintaining on-site tech, including reducing latency and improving performance
- Proven experience working within the online advertising industry
- Experience working within programmatic advertising
- Day to day experience of using adservers
- Knowledge of using DMP technology or a good understanding of a DMP capabilities
- Highly proficient analysis of figures and understanding of KPIs
- Commercial exposure to ensure understanding between ops efficiency and revenue generation
- Proven track record of defining the agenda and delivering based upon that agenda
- Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail, with the ability to analyse and extract information from a large dataset and interpret information to make business decisions
- Understanding of dynamic allocation/ Header bid technology is a plus