Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Account Director - Bleacher ReportLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 173497BR Apply Now
Business Unit Overview
This exciting role will require a highly competent Global / International digital sales leader to pioneer our sophisticated content marketing solutions for brand partnerships across the B/R Football market leading social feeds in the EMEA region. A high level of energy, proactive aptitude & self-starting initiative is required to generate and increase revenue across a range of clients, agencies and partners. Reporting to the International Commercial Director and managing the Sales Planner the key objective is to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue goals.
The candidate must be a highly competent sales professional, with a proven track record of delivering budgets with a high level of energy, drive, self-motivation, strong work ethic and above all a passion for delivering best in class solutions for the brand and the industry as a whole.
- Generating and increasing revenue by developing sophisticated cross platform content marketing brand partnerships in all regions outside US and CA
- Prospecting business from existing clients & sourcing new clients by driving initiatives for success in a fast paced and dynamic market
- Identify and prioritise verticals, sectors, industries & markets to develop growth
- Meet go-to-market meeting targets, to increase brand awareness of the B/R Football proposition and win briefs
- Forge successful internal relationships (US and UK) to produce and manage proposals with internal departments; social, video, editorial, product, marketing & research
- Contribute to month/quarterly management reports for distribution to key executives
- Manage and develop the Sales Planner and grow the team in line with department targets
- Proven track of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships across social, digital media & sport marketing verticals
- Strategic yet creative thinker and able to bring concepts to reality
- Strong written and verbal communications & key negotiation skills
- Effective relationship building and a demonstrable experience in delivering targets and generating sales
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS