WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Senior Technical Support EngineerLocation Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur Job ID 177070BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides high level operational and engineering support for mobile, desktop, laptop, workstations and end user support technologies
- Plans detailed requirements for new and changed client facing solutions
- Builds and tests pilot versions for new and changed services and applications
- Assesses client facing technologies, desktop and mobile, and end user
- services performance and stability
- Provides senior technical troubleshooting incident and problem resolution for Warner Bros Technologies services
- Provides design input for solution planning and manages solutions building
- Develops operating system images
- Creates solution documentation
- Works with domestic divisional teams on International build requirements, changes and resolving issues
- Executive support for incidents and requests
- Escalation point for International technicians
- Testing/accepting changes to the desktop
- Consult with business on requirements for new technology
- Problem management (for example performance issues)
- Change management (technical review and Efficiencies/Streamlining for deskside support)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in technical support role performing installation, repair and maintenance of desktop software and hardware
- Experience supporting junior technicians
- Must have a level of proficiency in internet, email, and Microsoft programs
- Able to develop, understand and evaluate changes to the enterprise IT, and has knowledge of IT components, services operations
- Good awareness of ITIL standards and best practice within operational environments
- Expert knowledge of systems management platforms such as SCCM and their integrations (feeds)
- Good knowledge of tools used for scanning IT environments
- Experience working in a multinational environment
- Good background in delivering via standards, process, and procedures
- Full understanding of desktop architecture (Win 10, MAC OS)
- Very strong technical knowledge of Office 365
- Experience providing Second and Third line support across Windows and Mac desktop management systems
- Ability to resolve and diagnose the cause of problems in the current state Windows Workstation platform and implement a fix
- SCCM experience. Knowledge of: Software deployment, Software updates, Operating System Deployment and Reporting
- Strong problem-solving abilities and excellent communication, customer handling and inter personal skills. Good English-speaking skills. Working with teams across multiple time-zones.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate in terms understandable to end users at all levels
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other languages like Mandarin are a plus as the candidate is required to work with stakeholders around the APAC region
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Strong documentation skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to train junior technicians in core processes and procedures
Education & Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- A+ certification
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT)
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS