Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
RecruiterLocation Kirkland, Washington, United States Job ID 172550BR Apply Now
WB Games Inc. seeks a Recruiter for the Monolith HR department. The Recruiter will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting for Monolith Productions. This includes sourcing, interviewing and assessing qualified candidates, maintaining ATS, providing status updates to HR and hiring managers, and managing job openings across all disciplines. The Recruiter will recruit for Kirkland-based Monolith Productions and assist as necessary for Chicago-based NetherRealm Studios. The position is based in Kirkland, WA.
- Full-cycle recruitment for a high volume of professional level positions, which includes identifying and presenting top qualified candidates to hiring managers. Continuously identify top talent and collaborate with hiring managers and HR partners to ensure the most effective recruitment support; use innovative sourcing channels to identify hard to find passive candidates including social media, diversity resources and networking; conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, technical skills, qualifications, compensation and convert hard to find passive talent through an understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
- Complies with and implements processes including conducting effective kick-off meetings, editing job descriptions, updating ATS, interviewing candidates, handling background checks, recommending new hire salary offers, and creating salary justifications. Tracks metric hiring statistics including distributing weekly status reports to hiring managers, providing weekly recruitment reports to HR Rep.
- Partner with hiring managers and Human Resources to identify improvement to recruiting processes including understanding of business requirements, candidate sourcing, screening, assessment and then translating to short, medium and long-term needs.
- Promote and maintain positive candidate relations while maintaining professional and courteous candidate communication. Builds and develops external relationships with talent at all levels within industry. Assists in development of techniques to improve candidate satisfaction and quality of service.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- Approximately 5-8 years of professional recruitment or other related professional service function experience required.
- At least two years of full-cycle recruiting experience within a large organization required.
- Strong “customer service” orientation, outgoing, calm, focused, results-oriented, self-motivated, innovative, entrepreneurial professional.
- Leadership ability, exceptional diplomacy and strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and writing).
- Strong business acumen with excellent follow up skills.
- Able to work well with coworkers and effectively in a team environment but also able to work independently.
- Able to interact successfully with all levels of candidates, staff and management.
- Excellent time management skills, organized, detail oriented and demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage fast paced, high volume, high pressure recruitment activities.
- Discreet, able to handle confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to execute full cycle level searches.
- Able to draft / edit job descriptions.
- Able to target and source potential candidates for searches.
- Able to analyze resumes and determine appropriate matches for vacancies.
- Stays abreast of market trends and tracks the competition.
- Knowledge of Affirmative Action and EEO guidelines on employee selection and employee relations issues relative to the recruitment process.
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong working knowledge with a company-wide recruitment database system, internet, social media platforms, HRIS system, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Able to learn new computer skills as required.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS