Advanced Technical Artist, World "Construction"Location Kirkland, Washington, United States Job ID 163452BR Apply Now
What part will you play?Monolith Productions/WB Games seeks an Advanced Technical World Builder to help our environment team create an amazing world for our players to explore. They should be a self-motivated individual who is excited to work with a talented team to create a compelling game experience through their expertise at environment construction. This individual will have strong communications skills with an ability to clearly provide feedback to both internal and external partners on the projects aesthetic and gameplay goals, technical requirements, and construction metrics.
- Leverage our proprietary and 3rd party tools to develop environment layouts.
- Work with the design and art leadership to realize their aesthetic and gameplay goals.
- Create or assist in the creation of assets that require specialist knowledge.
- Create and extend workflows to improve the environment team’s efficiency. This could include Python, in both Houdini, and Maya, along with standalone scripts and internal proprietary tools.
- Support the content team in debugging issues with the game, tools, etc
- Level Streaming setup and implementation.
- Optimize Levels for performance and memory.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS