Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Commercial Digital Senior ManagerLocation Turkey - Istanbul Job ID 173843BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 70 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. Turner’s EMEA portfolio of kids, entertainment, sports and news brands includes Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Boing, adult swim, Toonami, Warner TV, TCM and TNT, CNN, Great Big Story, Bleacher Report and e-league, as well as our new venture Toonix, in partnership with HBO Nordic.
We are on a mission to Reimagine TV and disrupt our industry by turning viewers into highly engaged, loyal and unapologetic fans of the content we create and the deeply personal experiences we provide.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the digital department development and monetization.
- Identify new digital growth opportunities while supporting existing ad sales digital business growth objectives.
- Lead the development, implementation and monetization of new digital products
- Account management (direct client & agencies) across all monetized digital platforms
- Support client development for pan-regional and local clients.
- Support EMEA digital commercial strategy development and communication to key stakeholders in the business.
- Work with EMEA Digital team to maximize cross-promotion from Turner-owned platforms and products to revenue-generating digital platforms.
- Manage budgeting, forecasting and quarterly re-forecasting process for all digital budget revenue lines, working closely with Turner EMEA Finance department.
- Monitor market research providers and industry press for emerging trends and competitor movements, and develop insights on potential opportunities and threats arising.
- Set and agree KPIs and regularly monitor the performance of websites, YouTube, Apps and other digital products, launched in the region, against these targets. Use insights and competitor analysis to identify trends and drive content and planning decisions.
- Work closely with the commercial and editorial teams making sure Distribution, Licensing, Marketing are fully monetized.
- Make sure all commercial digital projects are delivered to Turner’s technical, legal, SEO, creative and editorial standards. Schedule updates, coordinate approvals and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Support linear ad sales as well as non-linear to increase total revenues generated on TV & digital by creating new opportunities and projects.
What we’re looking for:
- 5/7 years of sales / business development experience in the Digital environment
- Experienced at producing high-quality presentation decks; logical structure, clear messaging, effective visual presentation of data (table, graphs, charts, etc.).
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and focused; hands-on experience building and/or managing a digital business, product or service highly desirable but not compulsory.
- Good understanding of digital media and its various ecosystems (e.g. major platforms and providers).
- Good understanding of various digital business models,
- Inquisitive about new services and consumption trends and keen to understand core drivers of business both in short- and long-term context.
- Logical thinker with strong commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Quick learner; adaptable and flexible to changing priorities and timelines.
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
To find out more about WarnerMedia take a look here
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS