Designer (Temporary)Location Houston, Texas, United States Job ID 174370BR Apply Now
Business Unit Overview
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
The Temporary Turner Live Events Production Designer collaborates with the Creative Director and overall team to develop creative concepts and design solutions across all live events and experiential activations. Events within the group's portfolio could include NCAA Championship Fan Festivals, NBA on TNT Road Show activations, Bleacher Report activations and events and other internal and external events
The ideal candidate is inspired and passionate about their work and has a keen awareness of current design and cultural trends. The candidate has experience designing and preparing large format graphics for print and an understanding of experiential environmental design. The Production Designer position is a temporary position that runs until April 10th and is located in Houston, TX.
- Work with creative team to develop inventive, thoughtful concepts and design solutions for events and experiences. Build concept presentation decks.
- Show design excellence in all work across an array of mediums.
- Create high-quality graphics and conceptual mockups.
- Create print-ready files for vendors with correct size, colors, bleed and trim settings in place.
- Work closely with Print Production Manager and other team members to manage creative deliverables to vendors. Work closely with production team to understand event build and operational concerns with design elements.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously with varying deadlines.
- Strong 2D graphic design skills
- Conceptual thinking
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop
- 3D environmental design skills a plus but not essential
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS