Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales PlannerLocation Hong Kong - Hong Kong Job ID 168479BR Apply Now
What part will you play?
The Sales Planner supports the frontline sales team for CNN International who deals with clients and media agencies directly in the markets of Hong Kong/APAC. In a time of structural transformation in the advertising market, rapid change in the way people consume news around the world, and the impact of technology on all facets of our business, the entire pan-regional media model has changed beyond all recognition in a very short space of time. Whilst CNN’s multi-platform ad sales strategy has ensured over-performance on both our TV and digital platforms, we continually aim to offer our clients greater real time insights into our audiences, content solutions based on data led input and greater digital expertise across all our markets.
What will you be doing?
These huge growth markets in APAC contribute significantly to the advertising footprint in the region, and are constantly on the lookout for dynamic, multi-platform solutions that tap into CNN’s expertise and leadership position. In this multi-dimensional, challenging, but highly-fulfilling role, the Sales Planner will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting Sales
- Contributes to the achievement of the regional sales revenue target
- Prepares media schedules, presentations and proposals for the Hong Kong ad sales team
- Provides latest presentations materials and product updates to the sales team
- Deliver accurate and complete paperwork for sponsorships, bookings and campaigns
- Assists the Sales Team in the submission of creative materials for campaign launches
- Compiles On-Air Transmission reports, Digital Performance reports, post-campaign Reports, checking of monthly client invoices, as briefed by the Sales team
- Regularly update product information (credentials presentation, media kits, programme grids, distribution, sales policy, Ratecard etc.) to maintain alignment with other global offices and deliver consistent messaging
- Co-ordinate with regional sales offices to exchange and share sales and account information
- Research & Administration
- Submit monthly sales forecast, pipeline and sponsorship information in the standard format
- Monitors competitor channels and provides information to the sales teams on competitor activity
What do we require from you?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in agency / media owner an advantage
- Interested in & have some knowledge of Media/News Broadcasting Sales
- Knowledge of Digital media - planning, buying and digital operations an added asset.
- Creative thinking with a curiosity and affinity for News
- Fluency in written and spoken English is prerequisite
- Strong administrative and organization skills
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Part of the Warner Media family of powerhouse brands
- Work for the BEST! Turner has been the recipient of HR Asia as one of the best companies to work for in Asia 2018; Hong Kong workplace awards: Caring Company Award 2017-2018 and Manpower Development Award 2017-2018
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A WarnerMedia Company
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS