Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Intern, Trade MarketingLocation Hong Kong - Hong Kong Job ID 175422BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. Warner Media is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).
Primary Purpose of Role:
The Trade Marketing Department is seeking for a 6-month full-time (preferred)/part-time Intern to assist the Head of Marketing in executing various News Advertising Sales Marketing initiatives in the Asia Pacific region, such as events and trade advertising.
- Provide support in industry and hospitality events, including trade events, workshops, client entertainment activities and conferences and help with logistics and operational execution to ensure the network has an effective brand presence.
- Coordinate with creative agencies and in-house designers on branding and other trade marketing materials by providing a detailed brief and ensure all materials are delivered timely with strict vigilance on quality control under guidance of manager.
- Source for new premiums and new vendors; liaise with new/existing vendors on premiums production to ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Perform key administrative functions to enable smooth day-to-day operation of the department including processing, preparation and dissemination of information/reports for both internal and external consumption, postage and shipping of marketing materials, and management of the premiums inventory.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Penultimate or 3rd year students in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Corporate Communications/Public Relations and other related disciplines.
- Willing to take a semester off of school & gain working experience at our company.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of any other Asian languages a plus.
- Proactive, detailed oriented with excellent communication skills and resourcefulness in a fast pace environment.
- Active user of the internet and well versed with social media platforms.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoints, Words.
But wait, there’s more!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the WarnerMedia Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS