Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Intern-Marketing & PRLocation Hong Kong - Hong Kong Job ID 169267BR Apply Now
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic intern to join our team for a year. With us, you'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and be able to get a behind-the-scenes look into how the world's leading international news, kids, and entertainment channels operate. WarnerMedia internships extend an opportunity to be a part of a large multinational corporation and leading global media and entertainment company. Learn the ins and outs of the TV and content industry through this support role with regional exposure.
The Kids, News & Entertainment internship offers the opportunity to work on exciting brands such as Cartoon Network, Boomerang, CNN, Warner TV and Oh!K. You'll become an instrumental part of WarnerMedia's Marketing and PR team assisting with:
1. Kids, News & Entertainment Marketing and PR Intern
- Translations: News clippings, press releases, programming highlights, publicity materials
- Transcriptions: Transcribe video clips and interviews, and translate into English and Chinese
- News Clipping Reports: Collate and distribute Asia Pacific regional news report internally on a weekly basis
- Image Library: Maintain and update show imagery and materials for promotional marketing and publicity purposes
- Branded premium inventory: Source and coordinate production of branded premiums for news channels. Maintain and update premiums inventory for affiliates and roadshows
- Research: Find out the latest trends from the news and broadcast industry
- Social posts images creation for kids and general entertainment channels
- Affiliate Support: Support provide marketing & PR assets and daily electronic program guides to WarnerMedia's distribution partners throughout the Southeast Asia Pacific region
Excellent verbal and written English required, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Photoshop is an advantage.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS