CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Digital Producer, CNNMoneyLocation Hong Kong - Hong Kong Job ID 159024BR Apply Now
Reporting to CNNMoney's Asia Editor, the Digital Producer, CNNMoney will have a passion for explaining business, technology and economics as well as an existing network of contacts. She or he will have a broad understanding of business news in the Asia-Pacific region. The Digital Producer will have strong news judgment and a proven ability to make stories appeal to audiences on mobile and social media. The position is based in Hong Kong. Good working knowledge of Mandarin is a distinct advantage.
Here are the key responsibilities of the role:
- Identify breaking news and other story lines, report and write articles, and produce related content as required
- Contribute to weekly and longer term news planning and programming by coming up with ideas for feature and enterprise stories, including items for sponsored series.
- Work closely with CNN colleagues around the world on newsgathering, producing written content and promoting CNNMoney content on CNN's platforms.
- At least five years' experience as a journalist
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with demonstrable experience in writing or producing news content
- Social media fluency, both as a tool for audience outreach and as a publishing platform
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of business news in the Asia-Pacific region
- Sound news judgment and story selection
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company