Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
OTT Manager Nordic & BalticLocation Denmark - Copenhagen Job ID 162561BR Apply Now
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
Our new OTT manager will build a portfolio of strategic partners who will offer the service to their clients. These partners will be ISP's, mobile companies and TV operators, but could also span everything from chains of toy stores to loyalty clubs.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing market plans and executing them to ensure the broader distribution of new OTT platform
- Presentations, meetings and negotiations with clients.
- Creating long-term relationships with key partners
- Coordinating with internal as well as external stakeholders to ensure execution excellence.
- Budgeting, reporting and long-range plans
- Good communication skills (must be fluent in English)
- Sales experience within the digital media industry with a current and relevant focus on TVE/OTT solutions. Minimum of 10 years sales experience is preferred.
- Must have deep and strong knowledge of digital platforms & products; specifically, web, video streaming, mobile and OTT offerings.
- Must be considered digital expert during the sales process and must be able to articulate and understand the revenues and ROI driven through digital products.
- Extensive experience with high level negotiations.
- Highly motivated, organized, conversant with technology, team-oriented, creative, and possess strong verbal and written communication and negotiating skills.
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue goals
- Must possess an energetic hunter sales mentality with a strong desire to develop and close new business.
- Must be equally comfortable dealing with senior management as well as mid-level management in an environment consisting of very big – as well as smaller clients.
- Strong Network in the Nordic TV - and Telco Industry is a clear advantage
- Top of the line negotiation skills
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS