Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Distribution ExecutiveLocation Denmark - Copenhagen Job ID 166807BR Apply Now
Our Nordic and Baltic Distribution team, located in Copenhagen, is responsible for the distribution of our TV channels and SVOD content through partner relationships with TV and OTT platforms throughout the Nordic and Baltic region.
The Distribution Executive is vital to the smooth running of the distribution department. Reporting to the Distribution and SVOD Manager, the role involves the insurance of correct billing and forecast, updating and monitoring subscriber and revenue development, assisting the team with commercial analyses, acting as department co-ordinator and ensuring all Distribution information on shared drive is up-to-date.
What you’ll be doing:
- Updating billing system with new terms and verifying that new invoices are correct before issue
- Updating subscriber and revenue tracking tool
- Provide subscriber and revenue input for forecasting and budgeting
- Creating purchase orders and receipts
- Reporting subscribers for music rights payment
- Collecting information from platforms on number of program cards and report to satellite owner
- Reporting, for example channel penetration, open-window and competitor analysis
- Responsible for keeping information on shared drive updated
- Be the one point of contact in all billing, technical and other administrative matters for clients
- Liaising significantly with internal and external stakeholders in financial and technical matters
- Coordinating weekly updates and follow up on department’s time & action plan
- Previous administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised individual, who’s able to prioritise tasks and responsibilities and maintain a high level of administration across numerous different tasks ensuring attention to detail at all times
- Good team player who can work under time pressure with ability to self-manage, be resourceful and meet strict deadlines
- Focused on continuous improvement across all tasks within the distribution department
- Ability to liaise internally, as well as with external clients
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages with high skills within Excel
- Language skills: fluent in English, as well as one of the following languages: Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Positive mindset and flexible, adaptable to working in a creatively driven environment
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
If you have questions to the position, feel free to contact our Distribution and SVOD Manager, Eva Flensted Madsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 29 74 00 06.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS