Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Digital Sales PlannerLocation Chicago, Illinois, United States Job ID 171939BR Apply Now
Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/. See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
CNN and Great Big Story are looking for a Digital Sales Planner to work in our Chicago Office. The ideal candidate is expected to have a strong working knowledge of the digital media space, including social media, be an effective communicator and work in a fast-paced, evolving team environment. You will be a liaison between internal departments (Sales, Marketing, Yield, Ad Ops, Account Services, etc.) to develop strategic sales proposals, generating ideas and concepts to solve client KPIs and objectives.
- Support development of RFP (Requests for Proposal) process utilizing ad products, sponsorships, and targeting to strategically address the advertiser's needs and campaign objectives.
- Understand the full suite of products and capabilities across all platforms.
- Build and revise media plans, check avails, reserve fixed placements and update associated fixed sponsorship calendars.
- Ensure media plans include accurate pricing and utilize approved products and available inventory and adhere to WarnerMedia's workflow and systems (SalesForce, Operative, DFP, Freewheel, Looker, etc).
- Enter final plans into online proposal system such as Atlas and Media Visor, et al.
- Organize research and competitive information for Account Executives.
- Participate in Sales Planner trainings and provide guidance to team members to nurture/promote team environment.
- Work closely with Planning Managers to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales process.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- At least 1-2 years in digital media planning, account services or sales.
- Previous work at a publisher or agency is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be enthusiastic, organized, a strategic thinker and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in various software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with client facing role.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS