Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Sales PlannerLocation Chicago, Illinois, United States Job ID 167689BR Apply Now
- Daily monitoring of the Account Executive's on-air schedules
- Preparation of all post analysis
- Resolution of contract discrepancies
- Preparation and revision of proposals using Turner's systems to be presented to clients/agencies
- Organize research and competitive information for AE
- Actively track liability and arrange for under delivery schedules to air
- Provide support to and complete additional projects as directed by AE/management
- Attendance and participation in Sales Planner training sessions
- Familiar with research products, Nielsen and MRI
- College Degree and 1-2 years of sales experience in a related field required
- Experience at an advertising agency a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker
- Proficient in various computer programs, including Microsoft Office and MRI
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS