Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Associate, Social StrategyLocation Chicago, Illinois, United States Job ID 167939BR Apply Now
Associate, Social Discovery is a member of the Ignite Social team (aka Launchpad) within Turner Ad Sales, and will implement, plan, and measure paid social media campaigns for sponsored content across all Turner networks. The perfect candidate has both experience running paid social media campaigns and client-facing experience.
- Plan social media campaigns across Turner networks, utilizing responsible media mix, audience insights tools, and historical performance knowledge.
- Manage campaigns on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc., working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize.
- Onboard, train and work closely Analyst(s) in the activation and management of campaigns.
- Develop deep-dive analyses of social audiences leveraging multiple tools to uncover relevant insights for social campaigns.
- Analyze campaign performance; could include reporting as often as daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, to ensure reporting ladders back to strategy and business objectives.
- Participate in discussions on tracking, tagging, and targeting related to social media.
- Create, find, and leverage custom audiences across 1st party DMP and 3rd party lists.
- Keep campaign team well-informed of performance and tracking against.
- At least 4+ years of working experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in social planning, execution, and strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Experience executing and managing campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, and Twitter Ads.
- Deep knowledge of paid social landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, tracking techniques, targeting options, KPIs, and ad units across variety of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.).
- Strong quantitative skills, with the ability to translate deep learnings into actionable recommendations.
- Working knowledge of one or more social analytics & insights tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of ability to operate independently as well as with a team.
- A passion for social media and television.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS