Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Account Executive, Bleacher ReportLocation Chicago, Illinois, United States Job ID 169977BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Bleacher Report, the social voice of sports and a wholly owned subsidiary of Turner Sports is hiring highly motivated, digitally savvy sellers. Qualified candidates will reside in either the NY, CHI, SF or LA offices of Turner and will report to the Vice President, National Sales Manager.
We are looking for digital professionals who understand the monetization strategies that leverage the social graph and a proven ability to communicate the value of this strategy to a wide range of major U.S. brands.
In addition to generating revenue through branded content partnerships, our social sales sellers will work closely with our product, creative, and account service teams to see to it that the programs are implemented to maximize the client's KPIs.
- You will be responsible for cultivating, nurturing and ultimately leveraging quality contacts at both major agencies and national brands, and partner closely with the Turner Sports team to develop and execute cross-platform programs across NBA, eLeague, and MLB.
- In addition to generating social revenue through engaging posts, franchises, and branded content partnerships, our social sellers will drive brand investment leveraging the teamstream app, BR native platform, and BR video opportunities.
- It will be important to bring a proven track record of sales success and an entrepreneurial drive for learning new socially driven strategies that will engage clients and quickly get up to speed on Bleacher Report's Unique Selling Proposition (USP.)
- Summary of Key Responsibilities: Manage client campaign reporting; Convey client feedback to the product/branded content team; Hit or exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- At least 5 years' digital sales experience required; digital video and/or custom content sales experience highly preferred and a keen interest in social monetization is a plus.
- Proven track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex brand partnerships.
- An entrepreneurial mindset - creative thinker, results-oriented, passionate, ability to thrive in an unstructured environment.
- Ability to understand complex technology and convey it in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Passionate for brand storytelling in a sports context.
- Strong organizational/project management skills.
- A sports enthusiast who regularly follows one or more college or professional sports teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide account management to a portfolio of clients.
- Develop, manage, optimize, and support strategic account plans, apply consultative sales strategies and leverage data and product knowledge to create business solutions for clients.
- Guide and consult clients on the use of Bleacher Report's ad products, which products to use for which objectives, and how to achieve the greatest results based on client objectives.
- Manage and analyze the performance of clients' campaigns to recommend and tailor solutions based on the clients' objectives and KPI's.
- Establish deep relationships with national brands and media/advertising agencies.
- Grow existing portfolio of Turner Sports clients, to drive and upsell revenue B/R revenue.
- Technical and analytical problem solving.
- Educate and train media agencies about B/R specific advertising and content across social.
- Creative strategy: Work with brands to define their brand identity on social platforms in terms of brand purpose, brand voice and content themes through half or full day workshops.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS